Co-founder and Trainer at CrossFit YQM. Mark has pursued a life-long love of sports and coaching from Hockey and Baseball/Softball to Golf and Mountain Biking, and nearly everything in-between.
Being a CrossFit Trainer is my passion, and CrossFit has given me a forum to unleash this passion on a large scale. I strive to optimize the performance and enhance the lives of all my athletes through CrossFit. Additionally, I believe in fun, and CrossFit YQM is fun. My goal for our gym is to be a place where good times and hard work collide head on, forging fun-loving folks into elite health and condition. Join me in the Circle of Awesomeness: Feel Good, Look Good, Play Good.
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (CF-L2)
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)
- CrossFit Kettlebell Trainer
- CrossFit Endurance Trainer
- CrossFit Weightlifting Trainer
- CrossFit Rowing Trainer
- The Outlaw Way Seminar
- California Strength Olympic Lifting Trainer Seminar
- NCCP Weightlifting Seminar
- CrossFit Judges Course